The Musée des Maisons Comtoises is attentive to your privacy and complies with French legislation, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation(RGPD), which is the European reference text for the protection of personal data.
With the text below, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data that you entrust to us. Whenever you provide us with personal data, we will process it in accordance with the policy described below and the legal obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
Our database is used to inform you about the activities of the Musée des Maisons Comtoises and remains confidential. Its contents have no other purpose, commercial or otherwise. Your data will never be transferred, exchanged or resold.
1. How do we collect your data?
Your personal data may be collected via several channels.
1.1. Through your direct intermediary :
- when you enter and send us data via our forms;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter.
1.2. By simply consulting our website :
- technical data is collected by our hosting provider for load balancing of the hosting platform;
- data is collected by the Google Analytics audience measurement tool.
2. What information do we collect?
When you wish to use our services, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as your surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and preferred language.
We also collect :
- information about your use of our services and websites;
- information about your preferences: the events you like, the activities you're interested in, and your centers of interest.
3. How and for what purpose do we use the information we collect?
The information we collect is used :
- to obtain the service or information you require;
- to detect fraud and other breaches of the law;
- to improve the quality of our services.
4. What choices do you have about how we use your information?
When you reserve places for an activity, we ask for your permission to collect your personal information and to process or use it for specific purposes.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us. You can also unsubscribe from receiving our newsletters.
5. Do we share your data with third parties?
We do not pass on personal data to third parties except to meet legal requirements at the request of public authorities.
We use two types of cookies, for example :
- to analyze how users use our website;
- to monitor the performance of our website.
If you do not wish to accept all cookies, you can change your browser settings. For further information, please refer to the "Help" menu of your web browser.
If you modify your settings and block cookies, certain functions of our website will no longer be offered to you, and you may no longer be able to use our site optimally.
7. Security and storage of personal data
The website's hosting servers are located exclusively within the European Union.
All pages are in HTTPS, TLS 1.2 / RSA secure mode. This is a security protocol used to encrypt the content of exchanges between the browser and database servers. This prevents personal data entered and sent via forms from being easily read by third parties in transit.
However, in computing, no transmission or storage of secure data is infallible. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the infallible security of information transmitted or stored on our hosting servers.
8. What should I do if I have questions and/or complaints? What should you do if you wish to modify or update your data?
In this case, please do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form or by post:
Musée des maisons comtoises
Rue du musée