The Musée des Maisons Comtoises is attentive to your privacy and complies with French legislation, as well as with the General Data Protection Regulation(RGPD), which is the European reference text for the protection of personal data.
In the text below, we would like to inform you about the processing of personal data that you entrust to us. Whenever you provide us with personal data, we will process it in accordance with the policy described below and the legal obligations regarding the processing of personal data.
Our database serves to inform you about the activities of the Musée des Maisons Comtoises and remains confidential. Its content does not pursue any other objective, whether commercial or otherwise. Your data will never be transferred, exchanged or resold.
1. How do we collect your data?
Your personal data may be collected through several channels.
1.1. Through your direct intermediary :
- when you enter and send us data via our forms;
- when you subscribe to our newsletter.
1.2. By simply consulting our website:
- technical data are collected by our host for the load balancing of the hosting platform;
- data are collected by the audience measurement tool Google Analytics.
2. What information do we collect?
When you want to use our services, we may ask you for certain personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and preferred language.
We also collect :
- information about your use of our services and websites;
- information about your preferences: the events you like, the activities you learn about, and your interests.
3. How and for what purpose do we use the information collected?
The information we collect is used :
- to be able to obtain the service or information you require;
- to detect fraud and other violations of the law;
- to improve the quality of our services.
4. What choices do you have about how we use your information?
When you book places on an activity, we ask for your permission to collect your personal information and to process or use it for specific purposes.
If you wish to withdraw the permission you have given, you can contact us. You can also unsubscribe from receiving our newsletters.
5. Do we share your data with third parties?
We do not disclose personal data to third parties except to meet legal requirements at the request of public authorities.
We use two types of cookies, for example :
- to analyse how users use our website;
- to monitor the performance of our website.
If you do not wish to allow all cookies, you can change your browser settings. For more information, we refer you to the "Help" menu of your internet browser.
If you change the settings and block cookies, some of the functions of our website will no longer be available to you and you may not be able to use our website optimally.
7. Security and storage of personal data
The website's hosting servers are located exclusively within the European Union.
All pages are in secure mode using HTTPS, TLS 1.2 / RSA. This is a security protocol that encrypts the content of exchanges between the browser and the database servers. This prevents the personal data entered and sent via the forms from being easily read by third parties in transit.
However, in computing, no secure data transmission or storage is infallible. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the infallible security of the information transmitted or stored on the hosting servers.
8. What to do if you have questions and/or complaints? What to do if you want to change or update your data?
In this case, please contact us via our contact form or by post:
Musée des maisons comtoises
Rue du musée