On the menu for this4th edition at the Musée des Maisons Comtoises, gourmet walks in the park and gardens of the museum, tips, tricks and recipes for vegetophiles, readings to enjoy ... and a Fantastic Picnic with music!
On the initiative of Bourgogne Franche-Comté Tourisme, about sixty " Fantastic Picnic " will be held throughout the region on September 10th and 11th to share convivial moments while rediscovering our regional treasures.
On the program
Country-style meal prepared by chefs Jean-François Maire (Michelin-starred) and Hervé Renaude (chef of the museum's restaurant "Au fil du temps"). Reservations required (advised before September 8 at 07 88 73 04 02 or 03 81 84 64 10). From noon, outside (in case of rain)
- Adult menu 16,90 € : Fillet of trout from Bonnevaux à la plancha, emulsion of flowers, matignon of garden vegetables - Roasted vine peaches, vanilla ice cream from Aïssey
- Children's menu 11 € : Surprise bread - ice cream from the Aïssey farm
On reservation, advised before September 8th at 03 81 84 64 10 or 06 76 85 70 53. From noon, outside (in the room in case of rain).
Cooking workshops and gourmet activities
- The Chef's secrets, by Jean-François Maire, starred chef (Culinary Academy) for cordon bleu apprentices, curious, epicureans and gourmets between 12 and 2 pm
- Gourmet walks to discover wild edible plants (45 minutes, surprise tasting at the end of the walk), departure from the medicinal garden, at 10:30 and 11:30 am
- Principles, recipes and tasting of lacto-fermented vegetables by Eve Coltat (Les Aliments Vivants), between 11am and 1pm and between 2pm and 4:30pm
- Gourmet family walk to discover edible wild plants followed by a cooking workshop with plants (duration 1h30 approximately), departure from the medicinal garden, from 14h to 15h30 and from 16h to 17h30
- Baking and sale of bread in the wood oven by Bérangère Vallat in Lizine, between 10am and 4pm
- C'est pour mieux te manger...", musical reading prepared by Alexandre Picard and Jean-Michel Trimaille
Improbable recipes, delicious songs and an anthology of tales of earthly foods to celebrate the earth that feeds us! At 11am, 12pm AND 3pm and 4pm (duration about 25 minutes, 2 different shows to be enjoyed as an aperitif or digestive), in the orchard (in the event of rain).
Discovering gardens, tips and tricks of gardeners
- Vegetables of yesterday and today, visit followed by an animation around the oya, an ingenious and simple irrigation system to make, at the Recouvrance farm, between 10:30 and 12:30
- Tips and tricks for a drought-resistant natural garden, at Lizine's gourmet garden between 11am and 12:30pm and at Recouvrance's vegetable garden between 2pm and 4pm
- Discovery of the medicinal garden, by Jean-Michel Morel, general practitioner and lecturer at the Faculty of Besançon, in the garden of the simple, between 3pm and 5pm
- Benefits of aromatic plants in the gourmet garden, by Pauline Toitot, dietician, at Lizine's garden, between 3 and 5 pm
Eco-creative workshops, special for families
- Games and plant toys in the village of cabins, between 2:00 and 5:30 pm
Maison de l'Environnement de Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, Conservatoire botanique national de Franche-Comté
ESCAPE GAME ENIGMA BOTANICA: 60 minutes to find the plant that will save you by the National Botanical Conservatory of Franche-Comté.
Terms of participation: Groups of 3 to 6 players maximum, from 12 years old.
Duration of the sessions: 1 hour. Please arrive 10 minutes before the session.
Time slots: 10am, 11:45am, 1:30pm, 3:15pm, 5pm.
Registration required at the museum by phone at 03 81 55 29 77 or 03 81 55 20 17 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reduced rate (student, unemployed, disabled): €6.00
Children aged 6 to 16: €6.00
Children under 6: free