This festive event is organized in partnership with the GPPR (Groupement de promotion des produits régionaux) and Interbio Franche-Comté.
The museum celebrates short circuits! Responsible and supportive consumers, naturophilic gourmets, curious people and lovers of good food and good words, don't miss this new event!
On the programme: a market of local producers, cooking workshops for gourmets in short - or long - pants, events around taste, meetings and shows.
- GAEC Cretin - Ice cream from the farm
- Rucher des 3 ours - Honey
- Jacot Billey - Artisanal transformation of Burgundy snails and cookies
- Brasserie de la Quillotte - Brewer
- Brulerie Comtoise - Artisanal roasting of specialty coffees
- Les aliments vivants - Home-made preserves of lacto-fermented vegetables
- Sybert - Waste treatment
- La petite Glaneuse - Artisanal delicacies
- Carefree - Herbal teas and oil
- Nicolas Philippe and Alexandre Michelin - Bakers
- Les Volubiles - Vegetarian spreads, tomato coulis, jams, syrups, ...
- GPPR - Tasting of regional products
- Garden care - Organic perfume, aromatic and medicinal plants ...
- Mrs. Coquillette - Growing of cereals pasta, flour, lentils
- Au cabris comtois - Extensive goat breeding, pastoralism and raw milk cheese production
- Association La Pive - Comtoise complementary currency
- Le Safran bleu - Producer of organic saffron, dry saffron filaments, jams, fruit jellies ...
- Récoltes d'Épenouse - Honey and saffron producer
Concert Saturday 16 July, from 7.30 pm (from 10 years old)
"All is good", Sandrine B (Besançon)
Sandrine B is music. Alone on stage, she sings while accompanying herself on the bass or ukulele. She writes lyrics and melodies. "All is good" is a generous, intimate, funny and danceable musical show.
Show Sunday 17 July, 3pm and 5pm (from 12 years old)
Mets des mots, Cie THEARTO (52)
Texts read, acted, sung, and even danced, to unlock the senses, tickle the palate and whet your appetite! A gastronomic exploration in the land of vegetables, fruits, cold meats, and even the Vache-qui-rit®... Open your ears and your taste buds wide!
Saturday 16 July from 10am to 5pm
Reduced rate (student, unemployed, disabled): €6.00
Children aged 6 to 16: €6.00
Children under 6: free
Saturday 16 July from 5pm to 9.30pm
Adults, children: free
Sunday 17 July from 10 am to 6 pm
Adults and young people from 16 years old: 6 €
Children under 16 years old: free